Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Things with Wings

Hi all! Well, it's Monday again! I hope your weekend was fabulous! :) We have another awesome challenge up for you at Incy Wincy Designs! We want to see Things with Wings! So show us your fairies, butterflies, dragons, and birds! We can't wait to see what you come up with! Our sponsor this week is Doodle Dragon Studios! I chose Fairie Bear with Birdhouse. This image was so cute and I knew by choosing this fairy bear with a bird, I was super safe not to mess this challenge up! My brain has been in the blender for a couple of weeks. :) I colored this image with my copics and used chalk for the sky. I used the sketch over at The Outlawz. I used flowers and rhinestones from Recollections. The butterfly is cut from my Sizzix die cut. I hope you will join us over at Incy Wincy for our Things with Wings challenge! :)



I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Outlawz - Sketch
Whoopsi Daisy - Use your markers
Paper Makeup Stamps - Tic Tac Toe (Gem, Flowers, 2 or more DP)

2 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute... lovely iamge!
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Digi Makeover.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for using markers and sharing your wonderful creation at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!