Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Be Mine Canvas

Hi everyone! I hope you're surviving the dreadful cold! I can't wait until spring. I have been trying my hand with canvas' lately. I love working with canvas and getting my hands dirty. I used an 8x10 canvas, a brick stencil with modeling paste, Dylusions spray inks, Tattered Angels Glitter mist, Pan Pastels, and some flowers from Wild Orchid Craft. I am going to get a pic of me and my husband to fit in the middle. I just haven't made it to the photo center yet! :) So, as soon as, I thaw out from all this snow I will go get one printed off.
I hope you all have a Blessed day!


I would like to enter these challenges:
Wild Orchid - Love is
Simon Says Stamp Monday - We Love Stamps
Pan Pastel - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This canvas is GORGEOUS! And what a neat idea to have it be a picture frame! No offense to your hubby, but this project is already amazing even without the picture! I really love the color palette you chose and all of elements you added give it such great texture and richness. Excellent use of the modeling paste, too! I've never combined it with a brick stencil, but I love the effect you created. Hope it warms up in both of our areas soon, but in the meantime, thanks for the crafty inspiration and for sharing this amazing piece with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jackie! I love the bricks in the corners, (solid foundation) The drips of red (strength) Hearts and flowers (joy) time piece(longitivity)Key to your heart, I see a great marriage in this canvas you made! This is a gorgeous piece of artwork, so amazing!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs Kelly (we miss you at 7 kids)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Frame, love the textures and colours. Will look fantastic when you have added your picture and it's up on the wall :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a gorgoeus project, love the brick effect and the flowers look fab! thanks for joining us at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!