Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Stella Birthday

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! My awesome hubby took the little ones with him yesterday afternoon so I could play! I was able to have a nice and peaceful time. I can't wait to show you the new challenge at Incy Wincy Designs! It is Create a Shaped Card. How fun! I love shaped cards! I used Bugaboo's image Stella Birthday - life of the party. The bunting set by Digital Delights. The papers are Paper Studio Celebrations. I used glossy accents on her glasses and the glare on the balloon, pink jute string for the bows on the bunting, and copics to color her. I cut the shapes with cricut's basic shapes cartridge. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will join us!


and this week's sponsor is

And the prize is ....

 
 I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Little Scrap Pieces Cardz TV - It's so you (teal)
Love To Create - Anything Goes
CMC - Spring Colors
One Crazy Stamper - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Oozak - Anything Goes & Spring
Pin and Tack - Anything Goes
Lady Anne's - Anything Goes
Pause Dream Enjoy - Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy - Diecuts

9 comments:

  1. A lovely humourous card. Thanks for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image the card is great thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Hugs Sandra DT xx http://careyscards.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card,thanks for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout and that banner! Great job!
    Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Good luck in the draw, and I hope you'll join us again for our next challenge.
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!!! Love this digi image. Great card. Thank you so very much for joining our 'It's So You' challenge at CTVS!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super FUN card!! Great Design!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create's Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love Stella! Great birthday card. Thanks for joining us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Stella (-:
    So glad you joined us at the CMC Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, great design and papers, love all the layers too. But the best thing is the fun element to it all. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    Cards by Lady Anne

    Lady Anne's Challenge
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment!
Be Blessed!